2010/1

This would be my first posting for 2010.

4 weeks of school and what can I say... it has been tough.

What do you expect. I have been away sinc eJuly for MLS. I came back for 2 weeks then I was away for Hajj for 4 weeks.

I had problems getting back to work momentum.

And what made it worst was the posting of new people to the school who decide to create an impact on the school, who wants to make their presence felt.

So ...

for the past 3 weeks I have been sitting in meetings that last for 2 hours minimum....

I have been attending SMC meetings that last till 645pm

I have been made to do presentations not because I want to but because they want to...

This is the 4th week of school..

I have 1 hour of meeting with a particular subject teachers, then 2 hours of meeting wrt department continue with 1 hour today.

Another 1 hour meeting with another subject and school training that will last till 6pm.

I have lost my sense of purpose in coming to school...

But what made my day today was an email to say that this week SMC meeting has been cancelled....


YES YES YES YES YES YIPEE YIPEE YIPEE YEA YEA YEA YEA

I am so relieved.

If you are in my shoes, how would you feel?

I met up with my Hajj frens last Saturday.
I miss my hajj days... really. No worries abt anything.
Its just business between you and the Almighty.
Now i am in a MAD MAD world.