2010/2

I decided to post in this blog this year cos I think it would help me release a little bit of tension. I needed to write jus to let off steam. And I naturally thought that the present batch of students would not be aware of the existence of this blog. After all, this blog was created by students who have left the school many years already.

But today I find out the contrary. My blog have been invaded by my 4E5s. Its been such a long time since students actually read my blog. Today they actually found my blog and it was made public during lesson at IT rm 1.

I think I hv to be careful of what I write now.

To all my 4E5 FN students, do keep what you read to yourself.

But let me introduce my 4E5 :

There is Zhuanghao.. has a lot of energy but most of it dedicated to tae-kwan-do

There is Zhengyan... very active but only verbally

I have 2 darrens.. Darren Lee and Darren Koh both absent yesterday and today they seemed like best buddies

Wei Juan... lots of carbon-containing parts of the excess amino acids ...lots of them

There is Tze Rong.. he thinks that I am deaf thats why he is always talking so loudly

Then there is Elson.. who always have problem logging in to the com. but he always don't know how come.

Then there is Wei Hao.. who made public this blog.

Today Syakeer is absent and the class will give crappy reasons when u ask them

I have FFF.. Fatin Farhana but i cannot remember the last ..

Then there is Farah and Syafiqah.. all these are my HMT pupils who always have to leave earlier

cos they have to go to BPGH for classes. Apparently since last year the HMT class always

during FN days or remedials.

Then there is Xenia and Dina who are netballers and are busy with tournaments.

Then there is Mian ru and Zanna who are guides and cannot come for remedials on fri.. yes wei juan also say he is in guides...

Then there is Huili i remember that she is from band.

There is also Xiuming who is away from school due to back surgery.

I hope I got everybody.

These are my graduating students who will give me A1 for FN

yes yes yes yeah yeah yeah...

Are u all reading this?

yes yes yes...