2010/3

This year I broke my own record of 0 days of medical certificate (MC). For the past 3 years I have been blessed with good health or can I put it in such a way that tho I have been sick these past few years, I am still motivated to come back to school. To clear as much work as possible.

2010 is the first of many years that I decide it is time to really take care of myself. My health comes first or it just that there are people who just drives me to take MC.

Finally I see the doctor and was advise to take 2 days of MC.

I think my teachers are also shocked. Those who know me well enough, knows that I am a no MC teacher. Students who were taught by me know that I am a 0 MC teacher. There were many instances over the years that students do ask me : Cher, you dont take MC is it?

Well this is the first. Even one teacher sms-ed me and was shocked to find out that I was on MC. The reply I got was; wow.. the iron lady.. on MC.

Yes the time has come. Somehow my gut feeling is that more will be coming.

When you are sick you are sick. When you have to take MC you just have to take MC. Dont die young. Take care of yourself. This was what someone said to me and I finally decide to listen to good advise.

Yay.. to good rest.