I want a new life.

Things have been tough.. real tough.

But no matter how tough things have been, the physical aspect I can endure. I am used to slogging my time , my energy for work or anything.
But I am a loser. I succumb to things that affects my emotions.

Here I am in my own space and time, I reflect on things that had been happening, I can feel the emptiness and the hollowness of my heart. This is when I get teary eyed.

I pray that I do not become like u..

I pray that I do better in my role as compared to u.

I pray that those dear to me do not have to go through what I am going thro now...

Dear God,

help me go through this and play my role with sincerity so that i will not feel shortchanged for all the things that I have done.

show me that there is a silver lining in every cloud that hovers around my shoulder.

let me be strong emotionally so as I do not drown myself in my tears.