On Course

I was on course yesterday at Pasir Ris Pr with other heads. Was so surprised to see some familiar faces. I met Rita. We were once teaching together at Jin Shan Pr as BT. That was really way way.... way back. Donkey years ago before I actually moved to the east. I met Rita again I remembered when we were doing our SIM course. But the surprise was meeting Sharifah Thalha from EVSS. We hv both moved on to other school. But she has definitely changed physically, since being a mother of 2. She looked so different that I couldn't recognised her. But so glad that she recognised me and called me. I also met Faridah from EVSS and surprisingly she acknowlwedge me and even remember my name. But I must say she looked good.

On the professional side, the people I met made more impact on me that the topic of the course. I just couldn't focus on the presentation. Maybe the venue, as we were placed at the end of the hall. They grouped us according to alphabet.. Zhenghua .. naturally last just like Zarina.

At the end of the course we planned to go to Opera Estate Pr to visit a favourite VP but too bad he was out of school. Another time then.